2013 Valentine 'N Wine
This Valentine's Day weekend, the wineries of the Ventura County Winery Association invite guests to sample a tasting flight at each of their wineries over the course of five days for one wallet-friendly price. For just $40/person ($45 at the door), a Valentine 'n Wine passport is the ideal way to spend a relaxing weekend sampling the best of Ventura County wines while enjoying the beautiful coastline.
Your Valentine'n Wine Passport Includes:
- A Wine Tasting flight at eleven wineries (approx. five wines per winery)
- One-of-a-kind food-pairings at many locations
- Wine purchase specials at many locations
- Passport-holders can receive special one or two-night rates at participating area hotels
- Your passport is valid Thursday February 14 thru Monday February 18, 2013
during normal business hours
- Multiple wineries to visit; Click Here to download event map and winery list
- $40/person ($45 at the door)
Your Online Purchase must be exchanged for an Event Passport at an event location. Refer to the event map for a current list of locations. The event map can be printed here. If you have questions please call
(805) 603-1099. The buyer associated with an Online Ticket order must present their Online Ticket or Confirmation Email to receive Event Passports. Tickets may be exchanged at participating locations during their normal business hours.
All ticket sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable, non-cancellable, and non-transferable. Tickets are only good for the event described, on the dates and times indicated.
Date: February 14-18, 2013
Time & Location: Various – download an event map for all participating time & locations
Price: $40/person ($45 at the door)
Dress Code: Casual
Tickets Are Available At "2013valentinenwine.eventbrite.com"